Trust us for Your Temperature Sensor Needs
Why go with Thermo/Probes? We've delivered 40 years of top-quality service to a variety of industries. Find out more about us.
Head and DIN-RAIL Mounted Transmitters
Configuration to suit any temperature appplication
- Type: Analogue or Digital
- Input: RTD, Thermocouple, or Universal
- Isolation: Isolated or Unisolated
- Measuring channels: 1 or 2
- Output: 4-20 mA, 0-10 V, Hart®, PROFIBUS-PA, or Near Field Communication
Approvals Available: ATEX, FM, CSA, IEC, SIL2, or IECEX
Why Use A Transmitter?
- Reduce Wiring Costs – Transmitters eliminate need for special, calibration specific, wiring.
- Reduce Signal Interference – Unlike RTDs and Thermocouples, transmitters are not susceptible to radio frequency interference (RFI) or electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Stronger Signal and Increased Accuracy – Transmitters generate a stronger, high-level signal as compared to a low-level signal generated from an RTD or thermocouple. In addition, the range can be changed to reach a desired accuracy.
- Flexibility – Changing the temperature element type can be accomplished by reconfiguring the transmitter instead of rewiring the system, or in some cases, more costly changes.